We understand that you can't always get the size right (and sometimes you change your mind!) so we offer options for return and refund.
If you're making a return from the USA or Canada, here are a few things you should know:
Please contact us at email@example.com for advice on returns.
When returning, please wrap your item(s) in a secure parcel, include a note indicating the item(s) you wish to return, reason for return and your order number and send to the following address:
9 - 11 North Park
When making a return, keep in mind the following:
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order
- Please keep a photo of your order for return before handing over at the depot for your records
- Products must be unworn, unused and unwashed with all tags attached
- Refunds can only be made onto the original payment method used
- Exchanges are not included in our returns policy
- For purchases made using a combination of card and gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first
- Separate orders cannot be returned together - this will only cause delays in processing your return.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Gym+Coffee is not liable for any cost, delay, damage or loss in connection with the transport and return of the goods to us.
- If you are returning a faulty, damaged or incorrectly received item, we will reimburse any reasonable postage or shipping costs where you can provide us with proof of those costs.
- Once we have accepted and processed your return, we will notify you via email. Please allow up to 10 business days for your return to be processed. Once the refund has been processed, depending on your payment method or card issuer, it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to show in your account.